Nike SB Dunk Low Pro E
Do Good. Respect the Earth and the people who live on it. Following Nike’s Move To Zero initiative, the Nike SB “Do Good” collection uses post- industrial and recycled materials like Flyleather, made with at least 50% recycled leather, and Nike Grind that takes old shoes and turns them into brand new materials. The Dunk Low Pro E is built with at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
- ° JUST ENOUGH THREAD USED TO STITCH SWOOSH, HEEL EMBROIDERY AND TONGUE LABEL.
- ° NEW COLLAR SOLUTION, REGULAR PADDING
- ° RECYCLED CANVAS FROM POST INDUSTRIAL WASTE
- ° NIKE GRIND RUBBER USED IN THE UPPER TO AVOID LEATHER USE
- ° CRATER FOAM MIDSOLE
- ° NIKE GRIND COMPONENTS USED IN THE OUTSOLE. THIS WAS SPECIFICALLY ENGINEERED NOT TO COMPROMISE ON GRIP
- ° WASTE YARN IN THE LACES