Vans x Supply x Chima Ferguson
On the heels of Chima Ferguson’s second pro shoe release, Vans keeps the party going with a sophomore collaboration by Sydney-based retailer Supply. Supply’s Chima Pro 2 celebrates the Australian all-terrain killer’s longstanding relationship with the shop and pays homage to its influences in music, skate, and art culture, while pushing Australian heritage and aesthetic forward. The bold take on the Chima Pro 2’s minimalist design stands to make one of the most versatile skate shoes out there even more appealing.
Defined by a disruptive “AUSCAM” camouflage pattern and ballpoint drawings of past Supply graphics, and doodles in ode to Chima’s girlfriend and dog, the limited release embodies the smooth style and hometown pride Chima is known for.
- Leather tongue badge with debossed Chima signature logo
- Reinforced upper construction anchored by fused gum rubber Duracap
- Dual-density foam ankle collar with molded heel cup for a more comfortable, secure fit
- Evolved foxing tape for better flex and increased durability
- Removable UltraCush Lite 3D footbed
- Olive laces to match the “AUSCAM” mil-spec vibe
***Release May 19 – 00:01 CET ***